Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Save the date - sort of

Hello all,

Long time no see / hear / ride! More on that later. For now, Lynda and I were wanting to test the waters on dates for our Winter / Holiday party this year. We are looking to move it up earlier in the year this year, so we are looking at Nov 15 or Nov 22. Right now we are leaning towards Nov 15, but I wanted to see if anyone had a big conflict with one or the other.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again, but hope to see most of you on the road sooner. Lynda has a new bike (a 9-speed triple with drop bars and all - the real deal!). She is wizzing around the neighborhood telling me I need to work on my drafting (me drafting her) and that my spin needs some work. So once we get a few more miles under our belt we hope to join the group for some weekend sity rides and such. More on that later too.

So let us know if one date or the other is good or bad. Mark and I were thinking we might be able to share pictures of the Blue Ridge trip and of our trip to China / Korea. I think it would be fun. We could set up a power point projector and maybe let the slides run, or something. Maybe a bit corney to all sit and watch slides, but maybe fun too.

Anyway, lots to talk about and share. I hope to be out on the bike this weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll make the Wildwood ride. But hopefully some ride some place.

Thanks all,

Mike and Lynda

No comments: