Saturday, September 20, 2008

100 Miles Of Hills Finally Falls!

Folks,

Yep it true. With cool weather, a few spitz of rain, and clouds blocking the sun it was a perfect day to finally put to rest the entire length of the "100 Miles of Hills Ride". Thats right after eight or so attempts the ride finally got completed.

There was St. Albans the hard way, Osenfort, Reis Road, St Paul Road, Marshal Hill, Adams, bonus climbs, even Midland and Warson. They all got climbed today from start to finish by Brian and myself.

Roark

3 comments:

Brian said...

Folks,
Roark forgot to tell you about my front tire blowing out on that steep down hill on the back way into St. Albens. I didn't let that hole in the side wall of the tire bother me though. I just put a little spit on it and threw in a new tube.

Anyway, I think this was the worst I have ever smelled after a bike ride!

Brian

Mark said...

Sunday, September 28 Tour of Wildwood. If you are planning to ride this ride you are welcome to start from my house. We will leave my house at 8:00 am and head for Clayton Rd and take it to LaFayette HS. Let me know if you are riding from my house. If you arrive early enough I will have coffee.

Roark said...

mark,

Your kinda on the wrong thread, but I plan to ride from your house of course. I guess I will pick up my breakfast from Starbucks.