Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ride Friday November 24 9am

Hello all,

Let's shoot for a ride that starts at Forrest Park (Friday, November 24th). We can meet at 9:00 and be rolling by 9:15. Let's meet at the parking lot across from the visitors center. This is the lot that is just east of the tennis courts, and just north of the Muni. If you can't find it call me on my cell phone.

We can work out a route that includes the city, and maybe part of bike Saint Louis, or Grant's Trail, or a little of both. We should be able to stay away from the busiest of streets and stay away from West County. I'd like to be done by 12:30 or so to do some things around the house.

I'll probably actually start at my house and leave at 8:30 if anyone wants to come down to my house and start there instead.

Mike
314-239-6229

No comments: