Friday, November 27, 2009

Saturday Post Turkey Ride

Ron and Folks;

I am up to ride this Saturday in Wildwood. My suggestion though is to start from the Lone Wolf Coffee Company on Clayton Road in Balwin. We can do the Meetup St. Louis Regular Saturday Route. Lone Wolf is the most Bike Friendly Coffee Shop in St. Louis My suggestion is a 9:30 start time so it warms up a bit. They have great oatmeal for those who want to get there a bit earlier for breakfast.

I am also willing to ride some Hills of Kirkwood from my house, with Lunch at the Bitter Sweet Bakery near Mike. They have great food, and they should remember me for thowing Maxines 50th Bday Party there. If we ride from my house 9:00 am is a good time.

Let me know your plans and interests so I know what to do tommorow morning. First one to respond gets to pick the start location.

Roark


Lone Wolf Coffee Company
15480 Clayton Road, Suite 220
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: 636-527-7027

3 comments:

Ron said...

My vote is for the wildwood ride. 9:30 at Lone Wolf sounds good.

Ron

Roark said...

Looks like its a Ride tommorow from Lone Wolf Coffee Company at 9:30 am. I believe at the moment its just Ron, John, and Myself.

Roark

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!
Sam :-)
http://kudlatrekkers.blogspot.com/