Thursday, December 11, 2008

Saturday Ride

Folks,

It looks like the weather will be cooperative this coming Saturday, Dec 13th.

Saturday: Cloudy. High 46F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.

With that in mind, I say lets go for a ride. I am in my usual winter routine just in case so I will be at spinning from 8:30 am to 9:30 am.

The ride from my house starts at 10:30 am. We can loop some hills of Kirkwood, then warm up at Kaldis. We can play it be ear for how many more miles after Kaldis.

Let me know your plans.

Roark

3 comments:

Roark said...

Since no one has posted they will join me, I am moving back the ride to 11:00 am.

Ron said...

Wind gusts to 45 mph. I think I'll go mountain biking...anyone else up for it?

Ron

Roark said...

Ron,

2 Points...

1- I dont own a mountain bike (just a cross comfort)

2- You didnt say when.

3- You didnt say where...


hmmmmmm I cant count. Just going to have to make sure the gusts blow me forward from behind.

Roark