Sunday, November 18, 2007

City ride Friday after Thanksgiving, maybe Thursday too

Hello all,

Mark and I (and maybe others) are planning a ride for the Friday after Thanksgiving. Probably a city ride, maybe starting from Roark's house if he is riding, or maybe someplace else if he is not. It will probably be a bit nippy, so maybe a 10:00 start? I'm thinking 30-40 miles give or take.

I might be up for a short ride Thanksgiving day. I'll be kind of on a tight window, so I might only be able to do a partial ride if a group heads towards the city. Lynda and I are in the Thanksgiving Day parade that morning, and the parade does not end until around 11:00 am. And then after that I need to be home by 1:15 at the latest. So only a 2 hour window for me. Lynda and I are helping the March of Dimes with their "Big Baby" balloon. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll be out of town the Saturday and Sunday, so no riding for me those days. I've been out of town a lot the past couple of months, which is why I have not been around. But I'm getting back into the swing of things ASAP so my legs don't fall off.

Talk to you all soon,

Mike

2 comments:

Roark said...

You are all welcome to start from my house. You can even park in the driveway. But I wont be joining you. I will be in the Dells trying a few indoor water parks.

Mark said...

We could meet in Forest Park at building across from MUNY at 10:00am on Friday.

Mark