Thursday, October 25, 2007

Latest on Rooms

Blue Ridge Folks,

With the latest adjustments in couples for the Blue Ridge Tour; here is how I see the room and car situation.

Right Now I am looking at the following blocking of rooms for the Blue Ridge Tour.

You will all recall, I am willing to share a bed and spoon, but I dont sleep on the floor or a sleeper couch.

If we pick another rider we will go back to three bachelors per room most nights. I have at least five rooms reserved each night at this point.

If the group wants only two per room, that can be arranged at additional cost, I am basically cheap but willing to go with the flow. If you want cheap, and still have problems spooning, you are welcome to bring a sleeping bag.

1 Room - Brian & Cheri & The Girls
1 Room - Roark, Mike, Dan S, Mark
1 Room - Dan B, Ken, Rick, Ron

(some nights we will divide into 2 per room, some nights the rooms can sleep up to six)

We can move around who is where in the bachelor group.

Automobile Groupings

SUV with Trailer For Bikes (used to SAG) - Brian, Cheri, The Girls, Roark, Mark

Seven Passnger Van (given to Girls with Parent during days) - Mike, Dan S, Dan B, Ken, Rick, Ron

I beleive unless we pick up an additional car, we have room for only one more.

No comments: