Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ride Sunday Oct 1

Is anyone doing the Trailnet Ride the Rivers Century on Sunday? A couple of thoughts/questions....

I'd like to do as much as I can, but may need to bail early due to religious obligations that evening and Monday (synagogue and fasting). The route goes right by my house. Might be better to start from house in case need to bail early. Roark/Mark....would you be interested in that?

David (with Trailnet)....I'd like to support Trailnet but if I wanted to start from my house, can I have someone pay and pick up ferry/lunch/etc tickets for me?

Mike....If you're doing this ride, would you be willing to pick up the registration stuff and then hand them off when you catch up?

Cheri

6 comments:

Roark said...

I second the motion, for the Ride The Rivers, but we have to do them in our Ride The Rivers official team jersey.

Ron said...

I'm planning on doing Ride the Rivers, I guess I will start at the St. Louis Brewery. Suzette may try her first century.

Ron

Ron said...

Who's doing the Century ride Sunday and what time are you starting and from where?

Ron

hillclimber said...

I'm doing it. I'm not in the best of shape, but I'll give it a shot. Until today I'd not ridden in two weeks. I'm kind of run down too.

I can meet you at the real start. I'm going to get there by pedal power from my house. I'll leave my house at 6:30 and get to the Brewery by 6:45. I'd like to be rolling by 7:00 am.

I think Roark (and maybe Mark, and maybe Cheri) are all going to start at a combination of their houses when we come rolling by.

Roark, Mark, Cheri,

Call me tonight. I may not see a post, so call me. I can register for you all if Trailnet will have it. I'll bring cash or check to get it all done, I just need to know how many to register.

I may need to keep an eye on the time as I will need to get home for yet more homework. The story of my life.

If only I had a bunch of chores, and yardwork and honey-do's to do instead. Oh well...

Mike

Roark said...

The latest plan.

Mike and Ron will roll from the start at 7:00 am.

Mark and Roark will roll toward Cheri's at 7:15 from Roark's House. We will stop and pick up Cheri and wait till 7:45 to start rolling again. Cheri, Roark, and Mark will stick to a 15 mph pace so that Ron & Mike can catch up.

If Ron & Mike have not caught up by the first Ferry, the rest of us will wait.

hillclimber said...

Mike will register himself and Roark, and Mark and Cheri.