Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Coupons for Sun 7/9 and Sun 7/16

Hey all,

I picked up coupons at Maplewood for the Trailnet rides on 7/9 and 7/16 and tried to get enough for anyone who needed them. I've got about 10-12 extra. Let me know if you want any and I can get them to you....either at Wednesday night ride, at the ride itself, or some other way. I think I'm going to do the 7/9 Big Bottle ride, but don't think I'll do the 7/16 Joie de Vivre ride. A lot of stuff on the schedule that weekend and will hopefully squeeze in a local ride at some point.

Cheri

3 comments:

Roark said...

I plan to ride the Big Bottle Ride on Sunday 7/9. I still have four free rides left from my Trailnet membership.

Greg said...

Cheri,
I'd like a coupon for both rides. If you are riding tonight I'll get them from you then.
Thanks,
Greg

Roark said...

Start Time For Sunday's Ride

Looks like its going to be Me, Cheri, Ron, Paul, and Greg on the Fun Club ride. Lets plan on a start time of 8:15 am. Since there is a whole group it looks like its best to start from the official start point.

Roark