Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Team Prices on Accelerade, Endurox, and Accel Gel

All,
I have the order form from PacificHealth Laboratories for the team prices on Accelerade, Enderox R4, and Accel Gel. (If you want to see a product comparison on the gel, you can look here....http://www.accelgel.com/pages/comparison.html)

I'd like to get a count of who all would interested in ordering any of these. We have to order them by the case.

Accelerade comes in a case of six. Each 56-serving container comes out to $20.50.
Endurox comes in a case of six. Each 28-serving container comes out to $27.00.
Accel gel comes in a case of four boxes. Each 24-count box comes out to $16.15.
These prices do NOT include shipping yet. Shipping is between $11-20 per case....or free shipping if we order six cases.

I'm double-checking, but I think that a case needs to be all one flavor.

Accelerade flavors: fruit punch, orange, lemon lime, blue raspberry, and lemonade (new).
Endurox flavors: fruit punch, tangy orange, lemon lime, vanilla, and chocolate.
Accel gel flavors: vanilla, strawberry kiwi, cholocate, and citrus orange (new).

I'm in for two Accelerades and two gels. I'm ok with any of the flavors (for Accerade and gel), but since I've been drinking only the fruit punch Accelerade for a while, I may be ready to switch.

Let me know within the next couple of weeks.

Cheri

12 comments:

Roark said...

Put me down for 1 Accelerade, and 1 Box of Gels

Roark said...

Mike Said:

I could go for two of each. On the drinks I mostly prefer orange or lemon lime. I could maybe go for fruit punch. On the gel, the kiwi strawberry is pretty good, and that would be my preference. I could probably do the citrus orange. I hate choc or vanilla on any kind of drink or gel product, and I'm not too fond of raspberry.

Mike

Greg said...

I would like one of each Accelerade, Endurox and Gel. For Accelerade I like the fruit punch, do not like the orange and Roark does not recommend the Blue Raspberry. I wouldn't mind trying the lemonade. For Endurox I would like fruit punch, do not like the tangy orange. For Gel I like Strawberry Kiwi.

Greg

Bill D. said...

Put me down for a box of gel, Strawberry Kiwi and one Accelerade, Lemon-Lime.

Thanks.

Ron said...

I'll take two accelerade's...fruit punch or orange and two box's of gel's...strawberry kiwi.

thanks,

Ron

Roark said...

Mark Said:

Cherie,

I'll go in on 2 boxes of the accel gels. Any of the fruit flavors will be good. Do you think you will have them prior to June 23? Let me know what I owe you.

Mark

Cheri said...

Ok, here's the scoop....I think we can squeeze 6 cases and get the free shipping.

I'm thinking we'll get the following:
1 case lemonaid accelerade
1 case fruit punch accelerade
2 cases straw-kiwi gel
1 case citrus gel
1 case fruit punch endurox

We'll have the following leftover:
3 accelerade
1 gel
3 endurox

I'd be willing to pick up 1-2 more accelerades and the gel, but would anyone else want the endurox?

If not, GREG and MIKE....are you willing to divy up the case of 6 between the two of you?

ROARK....since I'll be on the cruise, can I have it shipped to your house this week?

I need to order by tomorrow night.

EVERYONE....Please let me know if all ok.

Roark said...

Everything can be shipped to my house. I will try and take up some of the slack on any extras.

Roark

Ron said...

Works for me...I can also help with any extra's.
Thanks for all your work on this.

Ron

hillclimber said...

Cheri and all,

Sorry this is a bit late, I was having trouble with e-mail, and I was out of town. I'm good with whatever. From the six things you are ordering it's hard to tell what is mine (maybe the kiwi gels? and maybe one other thing? I'm not sure). It looks to me like there are enough left overs (6 or more) to get another 6 and hit the shipping break again?

I'm willing to pick up extra, but I want to get a flavor I like.

Mike

Bill D. said...

The order looks fine to me.

Cheri said...

Greg, Mike, Ron, Bill and Mark...
The 'stuff' is in. Roark and I separated it into what you indicated you wanted and I left it at Roark's house. We also put total amount you owe....cash (small, unmarked bills :-) ) or check made out to me.

Everyone....
We have 2 leftover Accelerades (1 lemonade and 1 fruit punch) and 2 Endurox (fruit punch) if anyone is interested in buying these.

Thanks.
Cheri