Friday, June 02, 2006

Greg's 100 Miles Loop Through Calhoun County via The Golden Eagle Ferry!

! CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE MAP
!CLICK ON LINK FOR CUE SHEET ON ROUTE

Up for your consideration next Saturday, June 10 (not this Saturday Ron). A Century ride over in Calhoun County via the Golden Eagle Ferry. This is a ride Greg Hobson suggested, and worked with me to create. There will be lots of hills once we get to Calhoun County. How many hills, and how much climbing I can't say for sure. It will be a new ride for all of us. If you think next Saturday would be a good time to try this ride let me know.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Roark,
I think I finally have my dates straight. Looks like a fun route...count me in.
I'll be at Kaldi's at 8:15 tomorrow...again!

Ron

Roark said...

Mark Wrote:
It may work out. Mark
______________________________________
Mike Wrote:
Roark,

Looks like a great ride. I've wanted to do that route for a LONG time. Unfortunately I'll be out of town. Lynda and I will be in Tahoe (no bikes) that weekend.

Talk to you soon,

Mike

Roark said...

I am thinking that we should start this Saturday's Ride at 8:00 am.

Ron said...

If I don't go on the float trip Saturday I will be able to do the ride...if I get back home by about 4:00. Suzette and I are supposed to meet friends for another evening ride in Creve Coeur Park and St. Charles.

Ron