Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekend Rides 5/20-5/21 & Mike's Insanity

Folks,

Here are my weekend plans for riding.

Saturday I am doing the Old St. Charles Loop, that starts from my house at 8:30 am. I will be meeting my MS150 team at 10 am in Creve Coeur Lake Park, and riding with them to Miss Aimee B's in St. Charles. After riding back to Creve Coeur Lake Park, and dropping off the team I will be going up Hog Hollow, and out to Webster to ride Marshall Hill and W. Adams. Total miles about 65. Cheri and Bill are joining me. I think most everybody else is doing the AYH Century ride (at their own risk).

Sunday I am planning to do the shortest version of the Fun Club Strawberry Festival Ride, with Maxine and Samantha. We will be tagging along (they don't know it yet) with Cheri, Amanda, and Melina. I am thinking to start around 9:00 am. No need to get up to early for 12 or so miles.

Now for Mike's insanity part. Mike will be returning from the Attack on Mount Mitchell in North Carolina. He has requested those of you planning to do the long version of the Strawberry ride wait for him to start with you at 9:00 am. He will not be going home first, he will be fresh off his long long drive, and long long bike ride with the long long climb at the end, to the Strawberry Ride Start. Let's just hope with all that long long stuff, he took a long long shower, and had a large large cup of coffee.

Mark, if you still want to do breakfast before the ride, lets plan so we get to ride about 9:00 am. That puts breakfast about 7:30 am I guess.

There is of course the possibility the Maxine and Samantha will pull out on me, then I will be doing the long ride.

Roark

1 comment:

Roark said...

Bill is out for the weekend due to food poisoning.