Thursday, May 25, 2006

Plans for 80 Hilly Miles Saturday June 3rd


! CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGE VIEW

!CLICK BELOW FOR ROUTES QUE SHEET
http://www.geocities.com/rdweil@sbcglobal.net/New80HillyMiles.htm

Folks,

I just looked at my calendar, only a few more weekend to train before BTC. With that in mind, I plan on doing the revised 80Mile Hilly Ride from my house on Saturday June 3rd.

We will need to leave early because my Mom is in town for Joseph's graduation (with her new boyfriend too), and I said I would not ride. That of course is before I realized that I would be out of town Memorial day weekend followed by Mom's weekend.

Assuming the bears don't get too upset by my short absence, I plan to leave my house at 7am. With just some short rest breaks (read only one coffee stop), that gets us back to my house by 2 pm.

There will be at least 5500 Ft of climbing in the 80 miles.

Roark

5 comments:

Roark said...

Dan Wrote:

I'll hook up with you when you come by St. John's Mercy. My cell # is 314-xxx-xxxx in case we miss connections

_____________________________________________

Dan,

Give me a call at 6:50 am. So I am reminded to pick you up. Two weeks out my memory doesnt always work great.

Roark

Cheri said...

Count me in. Roark...I'll be at your house at 7am.

Cheri

Roark said...

I plan on riding with you all saturday...see you at 8:15

Ron

Roark said...

Ron,

Just make that 8:15 at Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley. The train leaves from my house at 7:00 am. We pick up Dan at the first stop at about 7:30 at the Hospital.

Roark

Roark said...

Note to Ron:

Check the dates. Next weekend not this weekend. I hope you were able to hook up with Allan.

Roark