Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend Rides Nov 20-21

Former Bike Riders:

Yes that means you!

I am planning rides for this pre-thanksgiving weekend.  I saw Dan B has planned a Kaldis, but has not said if its Saturday or Sunday.  So I will take the liberty of saying my house this Saturday for a 40-50 mile City Ride.  Lunch will be at the Black Bear Bakery on Cherokee just like last year if anyone shows.  If you are interested in the ride or lunch at the Black Bear let me know.

As for Sunday I am saying its from Kaldis as Dan B broadcast eariler.

Roark

2 comments:

Mark said...

I'll be in Maine. Let's shoot for a ride on Thanksgiving morning.

Roark said...

Mark,

Maine sounds good in the fall. I am not sure about Thanksgiving day because I most likely will be in Chicago for the Holiday with Maxine. I am though contemplating my bike going along with me to Chicago.

Roark