Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Rides...5/22-5/23

I hope everyone has been enjoying the cool rain riding while I have been enjoying the end of Joseph's High School era. Looks like, if my cold lets up I will be back to riding this weekend.

Saturday though I am open to suggestions I was planning to ride from my house around 9:00 am.

Sunday of course I will be riding for brats and strawberries on the Strawberry Festival Ride. http://www.trailnet.org/documents/berryflyer.pdf

I am of course looking for "good" company. Let me know your plans.

Roark

8 comments:

Ron said...

Unfortunately I will be in Norfolk VA
on business leaving this Friday and not back until Saturday the 29th.
If I can sneak away for a while I will rent a bike.
I'll be looking for a Memorial Day ride when I get back.

Ron

Mark said...

Roark,

I am in for Sunday. I can pick you up at your house Sunday morning around 7:00 am. I can take two more bike on my bike rack. So if you want to join us be at Roark's by 7:00 am
Saturday, because of all the lousy weather I will be working around my house. The downside to homeownership.
Mark

Roark said...

Mark,

The earliest one can register is 8:30 am. I dont think the drive is an hour, so unless your planning on coffee someplace other then McDonalds, I would suggest a redevous at my house at 7:30 am.

Roark

Mark said...

Roark,

What is the point? We always stop for coffee. Even Brian is on board with that idea now.

Roark said...

Mark,

So Starbucks is a 10 minute at best stop. We still are way early. I am old and like my sleep. I still say 7:30 am will get us there early enough to be on the road by 9:00 am.

Roark

Mark said...

OK, 7:30 Sunday morning at Roark's house.

Roark said...

Mark,

Wow! First debate I won all week. 7:30 am rendevous at my house it is!

Roark

Roark said...

John J is in for the strawberry ride via Mark's transportation.

That leaves just one seat if you just planned to show, you might not have a spot.

Roark