Sunday, January 03, 2010

9th Annual Maine Lobster Ride and Roll July 24th

The Maine Lobsta Ride is July 24th - I have send my brother Robert a note and asked him if Ocean Point is available that week. There are several other good bike rides in the area we could do during the week. Everyday you can eat lobsta to your hearts desire.

Let me know if you are interested. The house at Ocean Point can accomodate 7 - 8 of us. Only serious cyclist please.

The dates for the Maine Trip would be July 23rd - July 31st. Fly up on Friday and Fly out the following Saturday.

Mark

2 comments:

Roark said...

Mark,

I would be interested. Not sure though I am a serious enough cyclist. I dont think I can do chicago and this ride though.

hillclimber said...

Mark and all,

I double checked my calendar of events for the summer, and it looks like I am not going to be able to go to the ride in Maine. I had forgotten that I have a vacation planned in early August too (The Sturgis / Harley Davidson Motorcycle Rally! - with my father), so I am already pretty booked for that time of year.

I'd still be interested in some of the other weekend type trips we've been talking about, like TOMRV if it work's out, or the Chicago loop, or Horsey Hundred.

Mike