Thursday, January 01, 2009

More Rides For the New Year

Folks,

Dan, Mark and I got in 19 miles with free beignets to start out the new year. A bit more then the originally promised miles, but the french pastry made up for it.

Since the weather seems to be holding, and my winter gear actually had me sweating with todays temperature I was thinking about some more rides. The forecast for the next two days is:
  • Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies. High 49F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

  • Tomorrow night: Mostly clear skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 34F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

  • Saturday: Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

With that in mind I am up for some more short rides starting in the late morning, early afternoon (so I can continue those crack of dawn spin and workout sessions).

I am open to suggestions for rides the next two days (obviously I am off of work)

Roark

3 comments:

Ron said...

Saturday looks like a good day for a ride....Count me in. I'm up for whatever you decide.
Let me know a time.

Ron

Roark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roark said...

Let plan to leave my house on Saturday at 10:30 am. We will make up the ride as we go, but there will be food and coffee some point.

Roark